Thursday, September 25, 2014

If You Liked The Iron Giant, You'll Enjoy This Short Film.

I am in no way affiliated with this film. I'm promoting it simply because I think it has huge potential and I'd love to see it on the big screen. As a fan of The Iron Giant movie (released in 1999), which was done in cartoon form and was surprisingly touching, I would be very interested in seeing something similar done with real actors. So would my 11-year-old son, of course!

From the website:  E N V O Y is a science fiction, action adventure, short film to be used as a proof concept for a larger full-length motion picture. It is the story of a troubled young boy who befriends a deadly alien creature, and embarks on a life changing journey...Director DAVID WEINSTEIN and Visual Effects Supervisor ADAM COGGIN. 




http://envoyfilm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecies About the Future in Comet Dust

These days the prophecy of St. Anthony springs to mind a lot.   A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is no...